If you’re looking for a thorough Adam Davies’ Local Boss review, you’re in the right place. Here, we’ll be discussing pros, cons, and alternatives so you can decide if this course is the best training course for you.
The internet has presented a golden opportunity. Since 1994, when business transactions were permitted online, there’s been aggressive growth and opportunity. Businesses of all types are noticing the benefit of being online. Unfortunately, many local business owners who are aware of the opportunity either don’t have the time to learn how to take advantage, or they don’t have the interest to learn how to make it work.
They’d prefer to work with someone who knows how to use the internet and who can send them leads–that’s where programs like Adam Davies’ Local Boss capitalize. They teach students how to build lead generation systems, send the leads to local business owners, and get revenue as a result. Some people are earning tens of thosands of dollars each month from this, and proving that this is a very lucrative business model.
Although, this is a lucrative business model, we can’t be sure it’s the business model that would work best for you, so I’ve created this post to help you evaluate whether this business model is a good fit for you and whether Adam Davies is the instructor who would get you there best. My goal is to help you choose the route that will give you the most fulfillment long-term.
In this Adam Davies’ Local Boss review, I will tell you:
- What it is
- How it works
- Pros and Cons
- What it does well and what it does not
- What others are saying (good and bad)
- My Recommendation
- And, Alternatives (in case you want to do some comparison shopping)
- 1 What is Adam Davies’ Local Boss? An Overview
- 2 How Does Adam Davies’ Local Boss Work?
- 3 How Do I Get Started with Adam Davies’ Local Boss?
- 4 Who is Adam Davies’ Local Boss For?
- 5 Adam Davies’ Local Boss Support
- 6 What Does Adam Davies’ Local Boss Do Well
- 7 What Doesn’t Adam Davies’ Local Boss Do Well
- 8 Adam Davies’ Local Boss Review Roundup
- 9 Adam Davies’ Local Boss Price
- 10 My Final Opinion of Adam Davies’ Local Boss
- 11 Top Adam Davies’ Local Boss Alternatives
- 12 VERDICT: Is Adam Davies a Scam? No.
- 13 Adam Davies Local Boss Course
- 14 Pros
- 15 Cons
What is Adam Davies’ Local Boss? An Overview
Adam Davies Local Boss course is designed to introduce startup entrepreneurs to the local lead generation business. Davies says he’s been able to grow his local lead generation business up to $56,000/month and he’s grown his training business to multiple 7 figures per year. Added to that, Davies has a strong public relations campaign with appearances on over 200 different TV stations. His background can definitely make you raise your eyebrows, but it still may not mean the training course is a good fit for YOU, so let’s keep exploring the facts.
How Does Adam Davies’ Local Boss Work?
Adam Davies Local Boss Program is a coaching program that teaches you:
1. How to get high-paying clients
2. How to get the leads via Facebook ads
3. And, How to automate and scale the business
How Do I Get Started with Adam Davies’ Local Boss?
Once you watch the Local Boss free video training and decide it’s something you want more information about, then you’d schedule a call where they “qualify you” to become a student, and you’d be able to enroll from there.
Who is Adam Davies’ Local Boss For?
Adam Davies markets his program to:
- Pre-startup entrepreneurs who have a job they want to get out of
- Marketers and agencies who want to add a more stable stream of income
- and, Serial Entrepreneurs who are looking for an additional income source
Adam Davies’ Local Boss Support
I didn’t purchase the course, but based on the sales funnel, it’s unclear how you’d get questions answered if you had them.
What Does Adam Davies’ Local Boss Do Well
- He is a credible instructor
- He teaches a solid business model
- He has many great reviews and testimonials
- He teaches you a method that can give you significant returns on investment (if you decide you’d enjoy it and you implement)
What Doesn’t Adam Davies’ Local Boss Do Well
- They only teach one lead generation method
- He’s not upfront about how much money you should have for ads
- He’s not upfront about how much the recommended tools will cost you
- It’s unclear how much time the process will take, so if you have a job or other priorities, you can forecast how much time you should set aside to build this business to the forecasts he’s stating
- It’s unclear what exact technical skills you’ll be learning in the program. We can assume you’ll be learning Facebook ads, website setup (WordPress or what?)
- You can see the video before you make a purchase, but the video doesn’t give you a clear perspective on whether you’ll like the learning environment, the instruction method, the syllabus, or anything else
- They only teach one monetization method
- It’s unclear in the funnel how you’d get support if you had questions or whether you’ll have any sense of accountability–that means you could buy the course, get the information, and have to hold yourself accountable (don’t quote me on that–if you’re really interested in this make sure of your support on the call so you’ll know)
Adam Davies’ Local Boss Review Roundup
Here’s the positive and negative reviews I’ve found about Local Boss.
Common Positive Feedback
- Legit instructor
- Great business model
- Students are getting results
Common Negative Feedback
- He only teaches Facebook ads for lead generation and Facebook ads are more risky for newbies
- His method has higher startup costs than other alternatives, so those with a lower startup budget shouldn’t go with this option
- Facebook ads are getting saturated because Adam Davies, Billy Gene, Dan Henry and others are sending so many people to the same strategies
Most Helpful Positive Adam Davies’ Local Boss Review
Most Helpful Negative Adam Davies’ Local Boss Review
My two pennies, though? Is that… Facebook ads are gettin’ pretty played out. Urrbody’s got a here’s-how-to-make-money-running-Facebook-ads-for-brick-and-mortars course these days.
Dan Henry, Cat Howell, Billy Gene, Jeff Samis, James Bonadies and the list goes on and on.
Needless to say, sh*t’s getting saturated – fast! This makes it more expensive for everyone to run Facebook ads. Not only that, but you have thousands of “students” joining these programs every month… who’re all being taught to go do the same lame pitch to the same types of local businesses… which means: you’ve got a lot of competition – on top of margins that are gettin’ thinner and thinner… like LeBron’s hairline.
Don’t get me wrong. I love me some Facebook advertising. It still works. It’s just that it’s getting louder and pricier by the day. And I can’t help but wonder if, at this point, you’re late to the party… if you’re just now getting in. Ya know?
Corry Johnson, Millyuns
Adam Davies’ Local Boss Price
The price isn’t given until you get on the phone call, which is a red flag for me. I like recommending companies with pricing transparency.
My Final Opinion of Adam Davies’ Local Boss
After having attended multiple schools, I look for a general lineup of information before buying a course. I typically like to know:
- There are student success stories
- What technical skills are taught
- What core competencies I’ll be walking away with
- What types of things I can do with the skills
- What the learning environment is going to be like
- Will it be possible to network with other students and to hold one another accountable along the way
- Will it be possible to interact with the instructor
- Is there good support
- Is there a trial period or refund policy in case it doesn’t live up to claims
- Whether or not I like the teaching style
- and, I like to be sure I’ll get a return on my investment of time and money in the course
With this course, I’m pretty sure other students are having results. It looks very legit, however, I wouldn’t recommend this course because I’m not able to answer many questions I feel are necessary to consider it highly probable you’ll have a good experience, I don’t think it’s good that you learn only one method of driving traffic, and I don’t think it’s good that you only learn one method of monetizing your marketing agency.
Top Adam Davies’ Local Boss Alternatives
If you’re in the market for courses to learn how to run a digital marketing agency, I’d recommend you try courses that:
- Have credible instructors
- Have high customer satisfaction
- Have pricing transparency
- Offer you support as you’re growing your business
- Enables you to network with your classmates and instructors
- Is up front with how much startup investment you will need
- Clearly shows what technical skills and core competencies you’ll walk away with
- And, gives you a clear sample so you’ll know that you like the teaching style and learning environment
Here are my top recommended Local Boss Alternatives:
1. Wealthy Affiliate
Wealthy Affiliate is a proven platform that is transparent with pricing and is affordably priced. They have high customer satisfaction ratings, a community of over 1.4 million entrepreneurs who are highly engaged and support one another, they’re upfront with how much startup investment you need, they teach you many traffic generation and monetization techniques. You can try the platform out for free or you can check out my full Wealthy Affiliate review and inside tour here.
Plus, I’m currently working on a course on the rank and rent method I’ll be publishing on Wealthy Affiliate that will go deeper into the concepts I presented in this article and video here.
Udemy is also a great platform with highly credible instructors. You can learn several models of digital marketing agencies there (with the exception of the rank and rent method). I’d recommend you check them out to learn additional lead generation methods, more monetization methods, and to polish your digital marketing skills overall. You can check out the Udemy website here or take a look at my full Udemy review here.
For my full list of top courses to learn how to run a digital marketing agency, visit here.
VERDICT: Is Adam Davies a Scam? No.
Adam Davies Local Boss Course
- Credible instructor
- Testimonials and reviews are favorable
- He teaches a solid business model
- There's potential for a return on your investment
- Poor pricing transparency and the Customer Support options are unclear
- Only one traffic generation method taught--Facebook ads
- Only one monetization method taught--selling lead generation to local businesses
- Not a lot of third party reviews from students
- Startup investment is unclear--It's unclear what tools you'd need to buy or how much you're expected to spend on ads