Businesses require alot of support. While most business owners say they want to start their businesses to:
- Be on their own
- Have control of their lives
- Fire their boss
- and so many other reasons…
The longer you’re in business, the more you realize how dependent you are. You need:
- Good supporters (that help you keep your mindset right)
- Good vendors
- Good products
- Good employees
- and good customers
But, what if you could have one vendor that could check off many of the boxes for you? What if you could go to one vendor for many things rather than several different vendors? That’s what Deluxe.com offers, which is why I’m excited to review them for you.
It’s much more efficient to establish one sound relationship with a good vendor rather than to scour and research for several individual ones, so I want to share with you how Deluxe.com can be a resource for you.
In this Deluxe.com Review, I’ll give you:
- What it is
- How it works
- Pros and Cons
- What it does well and what it does not
- What others are saying (good and bad)
- My Recommendation
- And, Alternatives (in case you want to do some comparison shopping)
- 1 What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
- 2 How Does Deluxe.com Work?
- 3 How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
- 4 Who is Deluxe.com For?
- 5 Deluxe.com Tools & Training
- 6 Deluxe.com Support
- 7 What Does Deluxe.com Do Well
- 8 What Doesn’t Deluxe.com Do Well
- 9 Deluxe.com Review Roundup
- 10 Deluxe.com Price
- 11 My Final Opinion of Deluxe.com
- 12 Top Alternatives
- 13 VERDICT: Recommend
- 14 ——————————————————-
- 15 Deluxe Corporation
- 16 Pros
- 17 Cons
What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
Deluxe has been in business for 100 years! They were most known for selling checks and paper forms, however, they’ve since rebranded, modified their marketing plan, and come back as the all-in-one small business support center.
They’re a very exciting company because they’re focus is broader than simply offering for-profit services. Instead, they’re truly trying to change the world economy, so in addition to their services, they do town makeovers and contests because they know small business fuels the global economy!
They offer small business marketing services like:
- Social media marketing
- Social media advertising
- SEO services
- Search engine ad management
- Web design services
- Logo design services
- Graphic design services
- and more…
==>>VIEW THE DELUXE SERVICES HERE
They also offer marketing products:
- Print flyers and brochures
- Checks, contracts, proposals, and other forms
- Branded Apparel
- Customer branded office supplies and more…
==>VIEW THE DELUXE PRODUCT INVENTORY HERE.Here’s a video to explain more about the Deluxe Corporation and their mission to small business:
Deluxe from their Employees’ Perspective
It always helps to know that businesses aren’t only good to their customers or shareholders, and that they have a good internal culture for their employees. Their not just “preaching to small business owners”, they’re also attempting to maintain good principles and ethics themselves. This video demonstrates some of the nice things Deluxe does to maintain morale internally:
How Does Deluxe.com Work?
Deluxe works is divided into multiple pegs that help small business: their grants, their products and services, their community partnerships, and their voice in the media.
They give millions of dollars in grants annually to help communities. In total, Deluxe has given $105 million to nonprofit organizations, and $2.2 million in 2016! They’re focus with grants are:
- Business education
- Job skills and placement
- Financial literacy
- and, Tutoring
Every year, they award grants to the Women’s Business Development Center and SCORE as well as others whose mission is to help small businesses succeed. Deluxe also matches employee donations to support their employees’ passions to support the community by offering:
- Matching gift plans
- and, time to volunteer
Deluxe also places a large focus on:
- Helping communities overcome crisis
- and, maintaining thriving art communities
Deluxe also has community partnerships with organizations that help build the community like Junior Achievement, the Red Cross, and United Way.
Deluxe encourages employees to be active volunteers in the community. For their 100th anniversary, they did a contest that awarded 17 employees 100 hours of paid time to volunteer.
Products and Services
Deluxe offers services that support the most common issues small businesses have: from payroll to marketing. You can go to their website and find thousands of customizable products and services to help your business to grow.
How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
While Deluxe has lots of options, and checking out with each one may vary a little. Getting started with Deluxe has three basic steps:
1. Visit their website
First, you’d VISIT THEIR WEBSITE HERE.
2. Choose the appropriate product or service for you
They have their products and services divided, so if you’re considering HIRING DELUXE FOR SERVICES, you’d look thru the service options HERE. If you’re looking for promotional products, checks, proposal or estimate forms, or other customizable products, you VISIT DELUXE FOR PRODUCTS HERE.
3. Check out
Once you’ve selected the product or service you’d like, you’d enter your billing information and check out! Deluxe has a very centralized and simple checkout process.
Who is Deluxe.com For?
Deluxe.com is for businesses who:
- Know they need help with marketing, payroll, or employee management
- Are not ready to hire personnel to satisfy their business needs and would prefer working with an agency
- Needs promotional products to increase brand awareness, improve employee or customer retention, and spike sales
- and, for those who want to partner with Deluxe to be impactful in the small business community
Deluxe.com Tools & Training
Deluxe has awesome training for small business owners on marketing, finance, and other topics. They even have a series where they go on the road to talk to small business owners about their strategies for becoming successful! They have endorsements from reputable companies. Robert Herjavec (from Shark Tank) calls Deluxe his “marketing partner” because they do the marketing for his Shark Tank businesses. Here’s a playlist I’ve compiled with some of the best Deluxe business training I’ve seen:
Deluxe offers phone, email, and live chat support.
What Does Deluxe.com Do Well
- They provide lots of products and services to help small businesses succeed
- They aren’t simply selling products and services, they’re trying to empower the small business community and the economy as a whole
- They collaborate with many influencers who are also positively changing the small business community like SCORE, Shark Tank, and more
- They create great educational videos to encourage and inspire small business owners
What Doesn’t Deluxe.com Do Well
- They’re a large business so there’s situational issues that can come up
- They have multiple locations, suppliers, employees, and vendors, so there’s variable quality that can come as a result
Deluxe.com Review Roundup
Even well intentioned companies have their pros and cons. I’ve compiled these positive and negative reviews so you can have realistic expectations in case you decide to do business with Deluxe.
Deluxe Reviews on TrustPilot
Common Positive Feedback
- I was passionate about my product and service, but was horrible about marketing. Deluxe helped me with my branding and to reach the right customers.
- Deluxe did a great job helping me with the branding for my business
- The checks I purchased from Deluxe are high quality and give people a good impression of my company
- Deluxe has high quality promo products
Common Negative Feedback
- They had hidden fees
- Didn’t like the logo mockups
- Didn’t like the website they made for me
- I didn’t get the results I was expecting from the marketing package
- They communicate slowly
Most Helpful Positive Deluxe.com Review
I highly recommend Deluxe for your…
I highly recommend Deluxe for your branding needs. Their process was efficient and very convenient. The design i selected was outstanding. Simply put, they recognized my needs and got it right the first time.
Eric B., TrustPilot reviewer
Most Helpful Negative Deluxe.com Review
Canned generic logo ‘designs’ were not what was discussed
Contacted Deluxe about doing a logo. They sold me on one of their packages where I would get a bunch of designs to choose from. When I got those designs there was only one that maybe the designer actually read what I wanted. That logo was such canned crap I’ve abandoned it. Definitely do not recommend.
Jacob Grier, TrustPilot reviewer
Deluxe.com has thousands of products and quite a few services with varying prices. They are very competitively priced for all of their offerings, so if you’re looking for the services they offer, and you comparison shop, it’s likely, you’ll find they are very affordable.
My Final Opinion of Deluxe.com
Overall, I’m very fond of the mission of Deluxe.com. They’re doing some great things for the small business community thru their grants, community partnerships, volunteering, and their services. The videos they have (some are enclosed above) are very inspirational and educational.
The things I’ve personally ordered from them came quickly and were very high quality. They’ve mentioned that they have 4.5 million customers, so there will be a variance of different experiences because they’re such a large corporation.
Business checks are what they’re most known for, and I’ve personally ordered very nice checks from them. The logo design, web design, and other marketing services are still a fairly new offer, and customer reviews suggest there may be some quirks in their processes. I’d follow this template for hiring a good marketing agency (especially written about web design) before making a decision.
I think their website is kind of clunky and not the easiest to navigate because of how they’ve divided the products and services. They’re like the Walmart of small business products and services, and they’ve helped many businesses, however, there are people who have bad experiences as well. If you want to BROWSE DELUXE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CLICK HERE.
Zazzle – Zazzle has millions of customizable products with very few that have minimum order amounts. If you want a custom gift, or you want to customize something to represent your brand, you may want to TAKE A LOOK AT ZAZZLE or check out my full Zazzle review here.
IPromo – IPromo is a promotional products retailer that’s known for high quality and great customer service. If you’re looking for an alternative custom promo item retailer, CHECK OUT IPROMO or view my full IPromo review here.
Inkhead – Inkead is owned by Deluxe. It’s a custom promo item dealer, but you might find the website easier to navigate than Deluxe.com since it’s solely focused on promo products. CHECK OUT INKHEAD BY DELUXE HERE or read my full review here.
If you’re looking for somewhere to get flyers and print brochures printed, you should check out my buyer’s guide, The Best Places to Order Business Cards Online.
- Lots of great products and services to help businesses and grow
- Great mission and alot of community involvement
- 100 years in business
- 4.5 million customers
- 82% customers gave a 5-star review
- They've recently scaled their business services into web design, advertising, and social media marketing
- Customer reviews suggest there's still quirks in their new service offers
- Their website isn't that easy to navigate since they have the services and products divided