If you’re looking for a thorough Dino Gomez Funnel Consultant Society review, you’re in the right place.
It’s likely that if you’re looking at Funnel Consultant Society, you’re interested in:
- Having more time freedom
- Having more income and lifestyle freedom
- Starting a business
- Running a digital marketing agency
- Or, making money online
As a result, you’re reading this review to see whether Dino Gomez’s program can truly help you achieve your goals. Besides, no one wants to invest money into a course (especially not a high ticket course) and not get what they’re looking for, right?
I’ve done the heavy lifting by compiling all of the research about this program, so you can decide whether this is the best fit for you or not. I’ve searched the internet for student experiences, watched the student success posts, and I’ve laid out my findings here to make your decision about the next move in your business as easy as possible! In this Dino Gomez Funnel Consultant Society review, I will tell you:
- What it is
- How it works
- Pros and Cons
- What it does well and what it does not
- What others are saying (good and bad)
- My Recommendation
- And, Alternatives (in case you want to do some comparison shopping)
To see this full post in video format, check it out here:
- 1 Who is Dino Gomez?
- 2 What is Dino Gomez Funnel Consultant Society? An Overview
- 3 How Does Dino Gomez Funnel Consultant Society Work?
- 4 How Do I Get Started with Dino Gomez Funnel Consultant Society?
- 5 Who is Dino Gomez Funnel Consultant Society For?
- 6 Dino Gomez Funnel Consultant Society Tools & Training
- 7 Dino Gomez Funnel Consultant Society Support
- 8 What Does Dino Gomez Funnel Consultant Society Do Well
- 9 What Doesn’t Dino Gomez Funnel Consultant Society Do Well
- 10 Dino Gomez Funnel Consultant Society Review Roundup
- 11 Dino Gomez Funnel Consultant Society Price
- 12 My Final Opinion of Dino Gomez Funnel Consultant Society
- 13 Top Alternatives
- 14 VERDICT
- 15 Dino Gomez Funnel Consultant Society
- 16 Pros
- 17 Cons
Who is Dino Gomez?
If you’ve been studying the internet marketing space for any period of time, you’ll find many people who say they work from wherever they want, dress how they want, make their own schedules, and earn lucrative incomes–this is quite a catchy job description for most people. Dino Gomez fits that description.
He started his marketing career with a job in SEO for a marketing firm, and he realized he didn’t like working in a corporate environment. He wanted more freedom to choose what he wants to wear, what he wants his schedule to be like, and how much income he wants to make. As a result, he quit his job and started his own digital marketing business.
Now, he’s known as a digital marketing pro that specializes in creating online courses and helping aspiring entrepreneurs start digital marketing agencies that help local businesses to get more customers using Facebook ads.
What is Dino Gomez Funnel Consultant Society? An Overview
Dino’s flagship program is called “Funnel Consultant Society” where he teaches aspiring entrepreneurs how to run a digital marketing agency that drives leads to their clients using Facebook ads. He says this business model is “the hottest business model of 2019”.
How Does Dino Gomez Funnel Consultant Society Work?
Rather than simply operating as a “digital course”, Gomez has made the course into a “done-for-you-business-in-a-box”. Here is what’s included:
How Do I Get Started with Dino Gomez Funnel Consultant Society?
Once you decide the program is interesting to you, then you have to schedule a sales call, and get “accepted” into the program. Once you’re accepted, then you’ll get access to all the benefits I mentioned above.
Who is Dino Gomez Funnel Consultant Society For?
- Someone who wants cut and paste templates
- Those who want to learn to run a digital agency that runs Facebook ads for companies
- and, those who would enjoy running advertising campaigns for local businesses
Dino Gomez Funnel Consultant Society Tools & Training
The course sales page mentions you get access to proprietary tools. He says you’ll have access to prospecting software and tested funnels you can duplicate. In addition to the tools, you’ll have training and coaching.
Dino Gomez Funnel Consultant Society Support
One of the main benefits of Dino Gomez’s Funnel Consultant Society is the customer support. In his sales page, he says you’ll get access to screenshare calls twice weekly so the coaches can “take your mouse” and do the work for you. He also mentions that you’ll have 24/7/365 access to the Facebook group where you’ll be able to engage with fellow students and the staff coaches.
What Does Dino Gomez Funnel Consultant Society Do Well
- They provide live networking opportunities for alumni
- Gomez is a credible instructor with lots of experience in the industry
- There is a community element
- There’s high definition video instruction
- There’s lots of student success stories and he links to where you can personally reach out to the alumni to ask questions
- and, you get 1-on-1 screenshare coaching twice weekly
What Doesn’t Dino Gomez Funnel Consultant Society Do Well
- They say the digital agency selling Facebook ads is the best business model, but that’s subjective. There’s lots of lurative opportunities online that you wouldn’t learn about.
- They only teach one monetization method – A digital agency selling Facebook ad services direct to businesses
- They only teach you one traffic generation method, so if anything happened with the one traffic source, it could be catastrophic to your business
- Since it’s a “done-for-you” system, you may not have your own branded content: website, copy, and overall individual brand
- Having your own brand is intellectual property that can grow into an asset for you, but since the done-for-you system isn’t your own brand, it wouldn’t have the same effect as building your own intellectual property
- He teaches the same methods others like Dan Henry, Adam Davies and Christian Martin teach
Dino Gomez Funnel Consultant Society Review Roundup
I’ve compiled what reviewers had to say about the program: good and bad. The good thing is Funnel Consultant Society definitely has a monopoly of positive reviews.
Common Positive Feedback
- I was able to land my first client after using Dino’s training
- His methods are legit
- What he teaches works
Common Negative Feedback
- Facebook ads require ongoing maintenance
- There’s a learning curve to learn ad management
- What works for Facebook ads in one area will not work for all
- Other business models are better
- Other traffic channels are better
- Facebook ads is getting saturated with people using this business model
Most Helpful Positive Dino Gomez Funnel Consultant Society Review
Overall, Dino Gomez offers you a pretty complete money-making opportunity to become a converting Facebook advertiser. What’s worked for his agency seems to all be laid out pretty clearly here in the Funnel Consultant Society.
Ippei Kanehara, Journal Review
Most Helpful Negative Dino Gomez Funnel Consultant Society Review
Everyone jumped on the bandwagon and now that wagon is almost at max capacity. So like, my only beef with Funnel Consultant Society has nothing to do with the course or its creator, Dino Gomez, but rather, with a trend that’s on its way out.
And Facebook advertising, while not dead, is certainly past its prime. There’s just too many internet marketers selling “how to make money with Facebook ads” programs these days. Now you’ve got tens of thousands of their “students” fighting over the scraps.
Cory Johnson, Millyuns
Dino Gomez Funnel Consultant Society Price
The price for Funnel Consultant Society is not transparent. You have to schedule a sales call to find out the price. Students have said they paid $497 and also signed up for Clickfunnels ($97/mo), but since the price isn’t publicly available on the website, it makes it seem that it may be subject to change.
My Final Opinion of Dino Gomez Funnel Consultant Society
Overall, students speak very highly of Funnel Consultant society, and I haven’t found any billing issues, ethical issues, or even complaints of quality issues within the courses. As a result, I believe it’s a good course for those who want to start digital agencies that offer Facebook ads to local businesses.
If you want to:
- Have more lifestyle freedom and time flexibility
- Learn multiple business models (and decide which works best for you): Affiliate marketing, E-Commerce, Rank and Rent SEO, Running a Digital Agency offering Facebook ads and more
- Learn how to drive traffic online using more than one traffic channel
- Work with a company with more pricing transparency
- Engage with other entrepreneurs who are growing their businesses online
- Get access to proprietary tools (like hosting, website builder, market research tools, live weekly Q&A, and a supportive community)
- and try before you buy
Option 1: Wealthy Affiliate – My #1 Recommendation
Here is what is included in the two membership options at Wealthy Affiliate…
There are no upsells, so you can rest easy knowing there are two transparent pricing options (unless you decide to upgrade for longer term discounted plans and save up to 40%!).
Here is how the two programs compare:
Option 2: Udemy
Udemy has many courses on digital marketing. You can learn several traffic generation methods as well as various business models you can use to run a successful online business. Learn more about Udemy here.
It’s a Legit Course for those who want to run a Facebook advertising Agency, but try My #1 Recommendation for FREE 1st if you want to learn that and more.
Dino Gomez Funnel Consultant Society
- Credible instructors
- Lots of student testimonials
- Legitimate methods of running a digital marketing agency are taught
- Live events and community element
- Step-by-step instructions and templates
- Only one service is taught -- Selling Facebook ads to Local businesses
- Only one traffic generation method is taught -- Facebook ads
- There isn't pricing transparency -- You can't find the price on the website
- The price for the tools you'll need to run the business isn't obvious
- The schedule requirement to run the business is unclear