If you’re looking for a thorough Income School Project 24 review, you’re in the right place.
It’s likely that if you’re interested in building a niche website around a passion you have, you search around to learn how to do it. If you search on Youtube for topics like “niche site case studies”, “SEO”, or “how to build a niche site and quit your job”, you might have come across Jim and Ricky from Incomeschool.com.
They are too funny guys who post very entertaining videos that make me laugh quite a bit. I laugh just thinking about some of the offroad jokes they do. Haha.
Somehow, they’ve intertwined their love for offroad sports with entertaining video, and teach internet marketing topics while doing that–their Youtube channel is pretty neat! They’ve had lots of success in online business: having started several niche websites that generate thousands of dollars per month. An interesting thing about them is their not like many internet marketing instructors who teach what they did 2,3,4,or more years ago.
Instead, they’re continually building niche websites for fun, and they’re continuously working to hone the methods they teach others to make sure they work.
If you’re here, it’s likely you’ve heard of their program called Project 24, and you want to know if it’s worth your time and money. My goal in this post is to help you make that decision by showing you what customers are saying along with the pros and cons.
In this Income School Project 24 review, I will give you:
- What it is
- How it works
- Pros and Cons
- What it does well and what it does not
- What others are saying (good and bad)
- My Recommendation
- And, Alternatives (in case you want to do some comparison shopping)
To view this full review in video, check it out here:
What is Income School Project 24? An Overview
If you’ve heard the hype about niche websites, you’d be excited to see the case studies from income school. The founders, Jim and Ricky have created 12 niche websites and they’ve developed each of them into sources that are fairly passive.
Their Website Portfolio
In a previous post on Authority Hacker’s site system, I wrote about the Authority hacker way of niche selection, and it seems that the Income School proves this method of niche selection works. In summary, you choose a niche that’s either a passion, a problem, or a lifestyle topic.
All of the Income School niche sites fall into either passion, problems, or lifestyle quite smoothly. Let’s break them down so you can see:
- PontoonGuide.com – A boating site
- Soundproofexpert.com – A website about sound equipment
- Knifeup.com – A website on knives, camping, and survival
- Camperreport.com – A website on RVs and camping
- Cabinfreedom.com – A website on cabins and outdoors
- Improvephotography.com – A website on photography
- DirtBikePlanet.com – A website on dirtbikes and offroading
- DIYHouseSecurity.com – A website on home security systems
- IncomeSchool.com – Thier website where they teach others how to start a niche website portfolio
- PurposeinChrist.com – A website where they tell others about Christian Lifestyle
Niche Site Training
In the Income School Project 24 training, you learn how to build a niche website that can make a full time income in 24 months. Of course, they don’t promise you’ll make your income in exactly 24 months, but the underlying goal is to achieve this, and as a result of their experiences, they believe their methods can work for others within this time frame.
Jim and Ricky also offer private coaching services where you’d be able to sit with one or both of them to discuss your niche site project, and get their advice on how you can improve to get the results you want.
Income School also hosts events in Idaho where you could fly there for in-person training on niche site development and growth.
How Does Income School Project 24 Work?
Of all of the projects, events, and services Jim and Ricky offer, Project 24 is one of the primary things they promote. Project 24 is their step-by-step program for how to start a niche website from scratch and build it into a full-time income within 24 months. Here’s a video where you’ll see Jim and Ricky explain Project 24:
In essence, Project 24 is a membership website. Included are:
- 60 Steps to a Profitable Niche Website
- A Podcast to give you the newest techniques
- A community
- and, a library of courses
- Web Traffic Snowball
- Email Marketing 101
- How to hire and train writers
- Picking profitable niches
- 60 Steps to a profitable website
- and more!
How Do I Get Started with Income School Project 24?
To get started with Income School Project, you would:
1. Visit their website
2. Complete the Registration and Billing
3. Then, you’ll have access to the Income School courses
Who is Income School Project 24 For?
Income school is perfect for:
- Those considering buying and selling niche websites for profit
- Those who want to learn to build a profitable niche website
- Those who want to buy an established niche website and turn it into a profitable asset
Income School Project 24 Tools & Training
Income School is a continuously updated platform with training being added on a consistent basis. There are video tutorials to help you navigate the site and to help you use the tools there.
Income School Project 24 Support
Income school offers a support forum with alumni as well as email support.
What Does Income School Project 24 Do Well
- Income School does an amazing job at creating engaging video and audio content
- The founders are genuinely excited about the business they do, and you can feel the excitement in their training
- They answer lots of questions in the comments of their videos and don’t focus solely on upselling people
- They’ve compiled a series of courses that have helped students to earn online
- They don’t recommend their students to buy lots of expensive tools (funnel software, landing pages, and so on)
- They tell you the price of all of the tools they recommend and the # of monthly subscriptions (but not all of them are necessary when starting out)
- They’re actively adding new courses and content consistently
- They’re actively answering questions in their online forum
- They don’t host their members area on Facebook or somewhere members can get easily distracted
- They have an exclusive podcast and vlog for members
What Doesn’t Income School Project 24 Do Well
- They don’t focus on teaching about Authority sites (lifestyle niches that are more competitive may not get the same results that are forecasted in their program)
- They don’t include SaaS like other programs do
- They don’t have a systemized way for people to get feedback on their websites.
- They don’t have consistent live Q&A to answer questions if you had them
- Some of their core concepts (like keyword research is unnecessary and linkbuilding is unnecessary) is very controversial and may not be entirely proven yet in mass
Income School Project 24 Review Roundup
It’s one thing to say whether I think Income school is good or bad, or to say what I think they do good or bad, but here’s what I’ve compiled about what others are saying about Income School (especially their customers).
When you search around to find reviews of Income School’s Project 24 program, there are mostly positive reviews. With the exception of the one person’s negative spin (I enclosed above), most people had very good things to say about it. Here’s a look at the Google search results (as of this writing):
Common Positive Feedback
- I love Jim and Ricky’s no-frills and down-to-Earth way of teaching
- I like how their not like the typical internet marketing “gurus” who are flashing cars, houses, and material possessions
- I was able to start seeing traffic within their projected time frame
Common Negative Feedback
It’s common to hear people who are sold on Income School and their teaching to say things like:
- I believe in link-building and I don’t think you should avoid it
- I believe in keyword research and I don’t think it should be avoided (especially when you’re just starting out)
- I think internet marketing tools are important
- I think their courses are too expensive
- You can find all the information to run a successful website online for free, so you don’t need Project 24 or other courses
Most Helpful Positive Income School Project 24 Review
As a guy coming from public blog networks PBNs, linking, getting slapped around by Google, I’m very open-minded to this system where the focus is mostly on quality helpful content. I have watched all of the income school YouTube videos and now that I’ve looked through the project 24 course I can say that these guys are legit.
They are transparent, they have shown to everyone their websites, their traffic, keywords, income and this is something that not many do online. It is the reason why they are so successful and followed so if you want to get access to them on a personal basis then project 24 is the place to be.
But I always advise, as someone who wants always to have the best bang for his buck, to start a website based on the information provided on freely provided info first (thankfully, in this case, there is a tonne of it). Get it up to a certain level where you start seeing steady traffic and then if you decide to increase the potential of the website you can invest in this course.
So is it for you? It depends. Now you know what’s inside the course, it’s up to you to make the decision. If you have the budget and want to be guided in this process, then I recommend this program. But you must remain committed and see it through.
If you are on a shoestring budget, you can still follow the free videos on the income school youtube channel and build yourself a nice little website.
You’ll learn the stuff that digital managers use every day. New courses are added as the digital world changes, so you are never out of date.
That’s what makes this so cool. It’s not just a webinar. It’s an on-going training ground for you to become a digital marketing master.
Do you have questions about Google Analytics? The community of mentors is ready to help you through all your issues with data. It is so popular that it has been a discussion in Reddit.
Don’t know much about social media? That’s okay. You will learn from the best how to leverage Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social platforms to build a brand and drive traffic for sales.
The underlying philosophy is all about monetizing. There isn’t a course about building pretty websites. This is about tapping the internet like an ATM.
Every course focuses on turning blogs, web pages and social channels into conversion beasts that you control.
And the online teachings are endless. eBooks that are free download. Amazon marketing. SEM. It’s all here in single professional source.
Choose what you want to learn and when. You can even receive private coaching from their team of online pros.
You can put down that resume and stop looking for steady work in a suit and tie. Because this program will give you a consistent flow of passive income that you manage in your PJ’s.
Ippei Kanehara, JournalReview.com
Jim and Ricky are great guys, and the epic content you get on their youtube channel really comes together in their Project 24 course. I know I didn’t have as clear a picture on exactly what to do until I joined the course.
You will find out exactly what you need to do to craft articles that rank- and that really is the name of the game. Now that I’ve started seeing the results myself, as shared above, I really think this program is well worth the money.
As someone who has purchased a lot of course before, this is one that I’ve actually followed and have confidence will work if I put in the work.
There is no shady link building or PBNs that will get your site taken out by Google, so the work you put in will last!
Most Helpful Negative Income School Project 24 Review
While this reviewer seemed to be a hyprocrite (since they’ve enrolled in several courses to learn online business, but are teaching others they can do it all without courses), I had to include it because it’s the only negative Project 24 review I’ve found:
There is an alternative. You should ask me, I tried almost every program and platform out there. I don’t know if you agree with me or not, but most of the information they offer in their training material can all be obtained online for free. So really you don’t need to be paying anything, you only have to worry about hosting costs.
Just start a website, you can look around for hosting companies and see which ones suit you best.
Income School Project 24 Price
Income school Project 24 recently had a price increase from $359 to $449/one-time fee and $199/yr. You can also check out their services and events (if you’re interested in a more personal experience).
My Final Opinion of Income School Project 24
Overall, Income School has to have two of the most no-frills and down-to-Earth instructors in the industry! Jim and Ricky’s course, Project 24, is one of the top courses I’d recommend for people who want to learn how to create profitable niche websites.
Those who want to learn from instructors who like to mix humor, authenticity, good ethics, and old school work/life family values, would feel a sense of belonging in the Income School Project 24 community. Participation in a community like Project 24 will help you to brace the transition into the career of online marketing. Their training is solid and is showing that it works to get people started making money.
Keep in mind, there aren’t stories of people who have achieved their 24 months with a full-time income just yet, so maintain a sense of optimism, but know the 24-month theory hasn’t been proven in mass at this point. No program or course (regardless of industry) can offer a 100% success rate in making you money, but it’s best to learn from instructors like Jim and Ricky and alongside peers (like those you’ll meet in their community). If you’re interested in taking a look at Income School Project 24 more in-depth check it out here.
- If Project 24 is too expensive for you right now
- If you want to learn from another proven strategy for success online
- If you’ve already taken it without results (which would be rare)
- If you still have unanswered questions they haven’t hit on to your understanding
- If you want to be a part of more than one professional community of online entrepreneurs
- If you need a good hosting solution
- You’d like to see if keyword research tools can work for you (but you don’t want the high priced or complicated ones out there)
- You want on-demand feedback on your website
- You want on-demand comments on your website
- You want a company that doesn’t exaggerate your potential results
- You want a company that teaches you ethical ways to make money online
- Or, you have some questions you’d like answered in a live Q&A
You may want to take a look at my #1 Recommended Internet Marketing Training. The methods taught are complimentary to Income School Project 24, so if you’re a proponent of networking, you might see the benefits of networking in two professional communities (or starting at the one that has the lowest barrier to entry).
My #1 Recommended Internet Marketing Training – Wealthy Affiliate
Here’s what you get when you sign up for Wealthy Affiliate:
Wealthy Affiliate vs. Income School
Here’s a breakdown of the differences:
Added to these differences, some advantages of Wealthy Affiliate over Income School are:
- You can set up a lifetime free membership
- You can attend weekly live training
- They offer two free websites (on the subdomain .SiteRubix.com)
- The community is larger at 1.4 million+ people
- They offer premium cloud managed WordPress hosting with high uptimes and speed (that competes in quality with companies like WP Engine, Bluehost, Hostgator, A2 Hosting, or Flywheel)
- They personally manage their hosting servers (unlike other companies who sell reseller hosting)
- They’ve been established longer
- There are case studies of success with the WA program that extend from the first instance of making money up into 10 or more years in business
- There’s a huge library of member-contributed training
- Your referrer may also offer unlimited free private message coaching with premium membership (like I do for my referrals)
VERDICT: Is Income School a Scam? No.
In fact, it’s Highly Recommended, but try my #1 recommendation first for free.
Income School Project 24
- Credible instructors
- The course is constantly getting more content
- There's a very engaged community to support you along your path
- Exclusive content for members
- High customer satisfaction rating--many students are seeing result from their processes
- $449 may be a high barrier to entry for some
- Other comparable courses (like my #1 recommendation) offer content, community membership, and websites for free
- The methods probably won't work the same for highly competitive niches (like lifestyle niches)
- The course is fairly new, so there' s no success stories to say students have gotten a full-time income in 24 months
- The methods haven't been tested in large mass