- 1 Thrive Architect Video Review
- 2 Thrive Architect Video Demo
- 3 What is Thrive Architect? An Overview
- 4 How Does Thrive Architect Work?
- 5 How Do I Get Started with Thrive Architect?
- 6 Who is Thrive Architect For?
- 7 Thrive Architect Tools & Training
- 8 Thrive Architect Support
- 9 What Does Thrive Architect Do Well
- 10 What Doesn’t Thrive Architect Do Well
- 11 Thrive Architect Review Roundup
- 12 Thrive Architect Price
- 13 My Final Opinion of Thrive Architect
- 14 VERDICT: Recommended
- 15 Thrive Architect
- 16 Pros
- 17 Cons
Thrive Architect Video Review
Thrive Architect Video Demo
Thrive Architect Review Summary
If you’re looking for a page builder that has data and analytics to help you get optimal marketing results online, you may want to consider Thrive Architect.
Best Used For: Those who want front-end web design capabilities and marketing analytics.
What Thrive Architect Does Well
- Lets you edit your WordPress website on the front end
- Lots of nice design elements can be added (like animation)
- Drag-and-drop editting
- One time pricing option
- Marketing data and analytics
- Capability for split testing
- Better support options
- Capability for universal theme edits
Thrive Architect is a reliable software.
Ease of Use
There is a learning curve before you’ll know how to design with Thrive Architect, but that’s pretty standard.
Thrive Architect is one of the only options you can buy with a one-time fee.
Thrive Themes offers forum support. There’s no live support option.
Price: From $67
If you’re looking for a thorough Thrive Architect review, you’re in the right place.
What happens when you’re trying to make your WordPress website look the way you want, but it’s not working? Do you get frustrated and practically throw a fit? I’ve done that before, and I can tell you that’s not going to get you any further. Instead, you can look into WordPress pagebuilders instead.
In this Thrive Architect review, we’ll be discussing one popular WordPress page builder and evaluating whether this is the best option for you. I will tell you:
- How it works
- Pros and Cons
- What it does well and what it does not
- What others are saying (good and bad)
- My Recommendation
- And, Alternatives (in case you want to do some comparison shopping)
What is Thrive Architect? An Overview
Thrive Architect (formerly “Thrive Content Builder”) is a WordPress page builder that helps you to take control of your site design. Rather than using the design that comes with your theme, Thrive Architect will give you front-end, drag-and-drop capabilities so you can override your theme options and customize a design you like.
How Does Thrive Architect Work?
Thrive Architect has several things you can use it for, which makes it very appealing. You can customize your website in multiple ways.
Landing Pages and Sales Pages
One of the most notable features of Thrive Architect is the ability to create professional-looking landing pages and sales pages. The plugin comes with several templates you can use to create high-converting landing pages and sales pages.
There are lots of elements you can drag and drop into the page to make a design you love. Things like:
- Content boxes
- and more…
Can be dragged onto the page and placed where you’d like to see it.
Modifying Blog Posts
In addition to modifying landing pages and sales pages, you can also use Thrive Architect to modify blog posts. I’ve seen users customize their blog posts to include optins, calls to action, buttons, and create designs that makes it easier to identify their conversion goals.
Analytics & Data
Thrive Architect enables you to easily copy the pages you create, so you can make multiple versions, customize each one, and test to see which converts best–this can be instrumental in conversion optimization. Thrive has a very nice data tracking system, you can set up the A/B tests within the Thrive dashboard and it will tell you which version is “a winner”.
Thrive has its own suite of plugins like Thrive Ultimatum, Thrive Leads, Thrive Architect, and others. Each of their plugins seamlessly integrates with the others. You can also connect the plugins with 3rd party software for things like capturing email addresses.
How Do I Get Started with Thrive Architect?
Thrive Architect is a plugin created by Thrive Themes, so you can decide to buy it individually for a one-time price, or you can become a Thrive member which gives you access to their entire suite of themes, plugins, training, and support. To get started, you visit the Thrive Themes website, decide how many licenses you want, or whether you want the membership, and check out. Once you’ve purchased your license of Thrive Architect, you’ll be able to upload the plugin to your WordPress dashboard and begin using the software.
Who is Thrive Architect For?
Thrive Architect is for:
- Someone who is unhappy with the experience of designing their websites solely with WordPress themes
- Someone who wants to continue using WordPress but wants more design capabilities
- Someone who would like to design their website on the front-end in real-time
- Someone who wants drag-and-drop capabilities
- Someone who wants data and analytics so they can measure the results of their effort
- And, someone who likes the pricing plan/model of one-time payment or low-cost membership, rather than other subscription or high-end options
Thrive Architect Tools & Training
Thrive Architect comes along with several training videos within the Thrive customer portal. There are also several videos on Youtube that can show you how to do neat things with the software.
Thrive Architect Support
If you ever have trouble with Thrive Architect and you need support, the Thrive team offers support thru a forum. You’d add your thread (which would also serve as a ticket), and they’ll help you out.
What Does Thrive Architect Do Well
- They’ve developed high-quality plugins that make site design on WordPress easier
- They provide detailed analytics so you can measure and improve your website conversion rates
- They give good training to show you ways Thrive Architect can be used to grow your business
- The software integrates will with the other Thrive tools, so you can have lots of conversion functionality on your website
- They’re very affordable (even offering one-time payment options)
What Doesn’t Thrive Architect Do Well
- They don’t provide real-time support (like live chat or phone support)
- They’re not releasing new features as fast as some of their competitors
Thrive Architect Review Roundup
I’ve compiled good and bad user experiences, so you can see what the strengths and limitations of Thrive Architect are from the user’s standpoint.
Common Positive Feedback
When reading reviews from other 3rd party reviewers and customers, these are some common positive things I saw:
- Thrive Architect makes very nice-looking sites
- I love the analytics and testing features
- You can keep up with top-of-the-line user experience with Thrive Architect
Common Negative Feedback
These are some common negative reviews you’ll find if you browse Thrive Architect reviews:
- It’s a learning curve to learn how to use it
- The plugins slow down my site
- The support is slow
- Some of the elements look weird on mobile
Most Helpful Positive Thrive Architect Review
If you struggle with designing landing pages, email optin pages, and are looking for a tool that makes it easy peasy to get er done, then Thrive Architect has you covered. You don’t need any special tech skills, design skills, or even coding to add landing pages to your WordPress website.
You can simply download the Thrive Architect plugin, activate it and voila you’re off to creating your first landing page to your WordPress website–in minutes!
Kim George, Yourchicgeek.com
Most Helpful Negative Thrive Architect Review
- Sometimes the mobile landing page preview differs from the actual mobile design
- The transition from Thrive Content Builder to Thrive Architect was quite aggressive
- When I paste the content from WordPress visual editor in Thrive Architect, the entire content (even images) will be listed under “text” element – earlier in Thrive Content Builder it used to auto-create elements for the pasted data.
Akshay Hallur, Bloggingx.com
Thrive Architect Price
Thrive Architect is available in three options. You can purchase a single site license for $67, a 5-site license pack for $97, and the Thrive membership (with all of the Thrive plugins) for $19/mo.
My Final Opinion of Thrive Architect
I’ve used Thrive Architect to create several designs for my own sites and for others. I’ve been able to impress quite a few people with beautiful designs using Thrive Architect.
For this site, I discontinued using Thrive Architect because as I grew my content and use of images, I noticed Thrive Architect was causing my site to slow down quite a bit. I still use Thrive Architect for other sites and I’ve considered using it on smaller projects here because of the analytics and data features that aren’t found in many of their competitors.
If you’re looking for a page builder that gives you marketing data and improves your experience with designing your site, you should give Thrive Architect a try. It’s a great price for what you get.
Try Thrive Architect for Yourself
A WordPress theme and page builder plugin with 3 million+ downloads and continuous new releases.
One of the most popular themes with a page builder many users rave about.
Need email marketing and tools to build a complete sales funnel? Check out this suite of hosted landing pages and more.
- You can customize your website on the front-end
- Makes very nice-looking sites
- Great analytics and testing features
- Keeps us with top-of-the-line user experience
- It's a learning curve to get used to it
- The plugins slow down the site
- Support is slow
- Some elements look weird on mobile