If you’re looking for a thorough Udimi Solo Ads review, you’re in the right place.
When you’re doing business, you’ll quickly realize you can’t get sales without traffic. If you decide to use the internet to solve this problem, you’ll find several methods to drive traffic:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Ads
- Social media Ads
- Social media organic marketing
- Video marketing
- and, Solo Ads (to name a few)
The thing about solo ads is they can be like a mystery. If you’re here, it’s likely, you’re considering whether or not you should invest in solo ads from Udimi, and I want to give you an objective review to help you make that decision.
In this Udimi review, I will give you:
- What it is
- How it works
- Pros and Cons
- What it does well and what it does not
- What others are saying (good and bad)
- My Recommendation
- And, Alternatives (in case you want to do some comparison shopping)
- 1 What are Solo Ads?
- 2 What is Udimi Solo Ads? An Overview
- 3 How Does Udimi Solo Ads Work?
- 4 Who is Udimi Solo Ads For?
- 5 Udimi Solo Ads Tools & Training
- 6 Udimi Solo Ads Support
- 7 What Does Udimi Solo Ads Do Well
- 8 What Doesn’t Udimi Solo Ads Do Well
- 9 Udimi Solo Ads Review Roundup
- 10 Udimi Solo Ads Price
- 11 My Final Opinion of Udimi Solo Ads
- 12 Top Alternatives
- 13 Recommended Training
- 14 VERDICT: Recommended
- 15 Udimi Solo Ads
- 16 Pros
- 17 Cons
What are Solo Ads?
Let’s be honest, building an email list takes time. If you’re new in business or online, it’s best to leverage connections with more established entrepreneurs to help pave the way for you. As a result, networking and mingling with the audience of entrepreneurs who have been in business for awhile could be invaluable!
The philosophy of solo ads is basically a form of leverage. There are people who already have email lists, and they will allow you to send your ads to their lists if you pay–this can be done on small or large scales. I’ve seen large authority sites that offer this service as well as less known marketers who offer this.
What is Udimi Solo Ads? An Overview
In essence, Udimi is a marketplace of people with email lists that sell you access to their audience. In exchange for a set rate per clicks, sellers on Udimi will send you a set amount of traffic.
How Does Udimi Solo Ads Work?
The way Udimi works is fairly simple.
1. You decide on a campaign you want to do in your business
2. Calculate your reasonable customer acquisition cost
3. Go to Udimi to find a seller in a relevant niche to your campaign. You also want to look for other things like:
- Seller ratings
- Seller reviews
- Previous customer results in terms of conversion, clicks, and any other information you can find
- And, you may even want to message the seller you’re considering to feel out the audience and whether it’s a good fit for your offer.
4. Either create your landing page and copy or buy them from the seller
5. Buy your ads
6. Watch your results and decide if it’s a good enough return on investment to do the process again
Tiers of Traffic
Many of the sellers will tell you they deliver “tier one” traffic, and you may look at that, and wonder, “What does tier one mean?”, so let me break it down…
Tier one traffic means the traffic they will be sending you comes from:
- The wealthiest countries (United States, European countries, etc.)
- Any other tiers are traffic from other countries, and you’ll want to consider this when placing your order (especially if your offer is only relevant for a certain demographic)
Who is Udimi Solo Ads For?
The sellers at Udimi are mostly in the make money online, bitcoin, business opportunity, or multi-level marketing niche, so other niches may not convert well when purchasing ads from there.
Udimi Solo Ads Tools & Training
There is training available for buyers, sellers, and affiliates that teaches you how to use the platform. It answers questions like:
- How to buy a solo ads?
- How to pick a good seller?
- How to set up an optin?
- and more…
Udimi Solo Ads Support
There is a support forum a knowledge base, and live support at Udimi.
What Does Udimi Solo Ads Do Well
- They provide an open marketplace with lots of solo ad sellers
- They give the opportunity to grow your email list and network with other online marketers
- They provide support and lots of useful tutorials
- They ban on average 18 sellers a day and don’t tolerate spammers, cheaters, or fake traffic — Check out their click filter here
- They have great tracking software that shows where the traffic from the sellers comes from and shows the results from your campaigns
- They offer sellers and affiliates another opportunity to earn another stream of revenue
- And, their rating system helps lower the risk of buying from someone who will only send bots or spammy traffic
What Doesn’t Udimi Solo Ads Do Well
This isn’t really a knock against them, but they can’t insure you’ll get an ROI, so don’t expect that.
Udimi Solo Ads Review Roundup
Here is a compilation of reviews on Udimi Solo ads: video, written, good, and bad. This is to help you objectively see how Udimi is working for others, so you can make a decision whether it would be a good fit for you.
Video Reviews: A Udimi Review Playlist
Common Positive Feedback
- Great solo ads sellers
- Very fast traffic
- Some people reported lots of email list conversions and sales as a result of Udimi sellers
- Much higher quality solo ads than most places
Common Negative Feedback
- Lots of traffic no sales
- Some conversions to email but no sales
- Some sellers report inaccurate sales percentages on their profiles
- You have to pay extra for advanced filtering
- It’s risky
Most Helpful Positive Udimi Solo Ads Review
To find providers, I looked at both number of ratings and % of reported sales.
I picked 5 different providers ranging from $0.35 a click to $0.60 a click and used the same ad copy for each. The only thing I changed was the ClickMagick subid for my links so I knew where my traffic was coming from.
I purchased a total of 925 clicks for $476. But I actually ended up getting 1102 clicks total.
Here are the results.
Out of those 1102 clicks I got 389 subscribers for an opt-in-rate of 35.3%. This comes out to $1.22 a lead. I also got 9 ClickFunnels trials and 2 Udimi referrals.
Looking at my email follow-up series, the first email in my series got a 27% open rate and a 10% click-through rate. Subsequent emails are getting between 7-15% open rates and a 1% click-through rate.
Overall, I was very happy with my first tests with Udimi. It is really simple to get started with, and you can get traffic really fast.
Chris Fong, Smart Business Trends
Most Helpful Negative Udimi Solo Ads Review
I’m sure there’s someone out there who has bought ads from Udimi and didn’t have a great experience (maybe they picked the wrong seller or something), however, there weren’t many reviews that showed people like this.
Please share more of your experiences in the comments section below, so we can have a more objective view of how, why, and who Udimi works well for.
Udimi Solo Ads Price
The prices range, but from what I’ve seen, solo ads on Udimi are priced between $0.30 – $1.00 per click.
My Final Opinion of Udimi Solo Ads
Overally, Udimi Solo ads sounds like a good place to try if you’re looking for ways to drive traffic to your website, business opportunity, MLM, or optin. The sellers seem to be proactively monitored well and compensated well, and many people are having good experiences at Udimi.
I wouldn’t recommend Udimi or any solo ad provider to be the primary source of traffic because it’s not predictable. Instead, I recommend starting out with building your own traffic driving asset (a website) and using solo ads in your mix of traffic.
Top Things to Consider
1. The flow of relevance – When you’re doing solo ads (or any marketing for that matter), you have to maintain a smooth flow of relevance to get optimal conversion rates. If the customer reads in the email that they’ll get a free video on XYZ, make sure the landing page and follow up email sequence is completely laser targeted to that. Similarly, upsells or follow up emails should also be relevant to the initial customer query.
2. Building trust – They always advise men to ask a few questions and try to get to know the woman before jumping ship and asking for a date or marriage. Similarly, when you’re buying a solo ad, you have to remember, the recipients don’t know you. You have to be masterful at building trust and connections with them. Don’t just jump into selling something because it’s likely, that won’t work as well.
3. Instant conversions vs. Patience – Most solo ad buyers want to instantly spike their traffic. I get it. However, it takes time for buyers to warm up to you, so the funnel may not be as instant as you’d like. Keep in mind, it’s people on the other end at ranging parts of the customer buying cycle, so it could take some time before they make the decision to buy, so be a little patient.
4. Start small and test sellers – If you decide to try out Udimi, I’ve seen several customers say you should start small (with 100 clicks or so) and see the results there, then scale up the campaign if you’re happy with the test round. It could be a disaster if you start with a large budget and find out the seller’s list isn’t as relevant for you.
To try Udimi Solo Ads for yourself, click here.
Some lower risk and more predictable methods of generating traffic are:
- Video marketing
- Search engine optimization
- Live even marketing
- and, Mastermind marketing
But, after you’ve explored those options and you’re looking for more, then check out paid advertising options like:
- Google ads
- Bing ads
- Social media ads
- Solo ads
- Or, whatever is best for reaching your target audience
If you’d like more information or training on building a lead generation system, sign up for my email list here. I’ll be sending out lots of information and reviews like this to help you learn about different ways to drive traffic on and offline. My overall goal is to help you build your business: from idea to enterprise. Sign up for my email list and get my free course as well!
- An Introduction to Funnels – Wealthy Affiliate Training
- Getting Traffic to Your Funnels – Wealthy Affiliate Training
- Building Your Brand – Dare to Conquer Training
- Building Your Tribe – Dare to Conquer Training
Looking for other methods to drive traffic? Check out my #1 recommended training for free here.
Udimi Solo Ads
- Great tracking software
- Lots of experienced and credible solo ad providers
- Very proactive about banning spammers and low quality sellers
- Gives you lots of information upfront to minimize risk
- High overall customer satisfaction
- Additional charges for advanced filtering
- Not predictable as a consistent stream of traffic
- Requires time and testing to maximize returns
- Mostly for make money online, business opportunity, cryptocurrency, and multi-level marketing niches